Not funny.
I'm in school at 9.40am and I'm feeling tired.
It might have something to do with the fact that I've been studying 12 hours a day and sleeping about 6 hours a night and I'm still training 4-5 times a week.
I think something's gotta go.
-------------------------------------------------------------
I love the song, the poetry that flows behind the lyrics.
It's a beautiful description of the place she now calls home, the intricacies of the relationship between them.
'...you and me, just a bunch of dreamers lucky to collide.'
It might have something to do with the fact that I've been studying 12 hours a day and sleeping about 6 hours a night and I'm still training 4-5 times a week.
I think something's gotta go.
-------------------------------------------------------------
I love the song, the poetry that flows behind the lyrics.
It's a beautiful description of the place she now calls home, the intricacies of the relationship between them.
'...you and me, just a bunch of dreamers lucky to collide.'

2 Comments:
BOOO!!! take care!! few more days n it will be over.. Good LUck!
emo shit lar you.ahaha.
-sue.
Post a Comment
<< Home