Tuesday, October 30, 2007

an open letter.

Hi kids,

I've had a long day. I've had lesson, meetings and just came off a hard training session. I'm looking for entertainment on my bus ride home and somehow TV Mobile just doesn't cut it. Thank god for you though. Today, you, yes you broke the monotony of my reading and music. I loved how two of you were sucking on each other's faces (even though his face was mighty pimply), how both of you were practicing CPR on each other's necks. Last I heard, you're supposed to blow, not suck though. Maybe a revision is in order. While you're at it, make sure you're pressing hard on the chest, not squeezing or rubbing; though I think your methods might get the heart pumping abit faster though.

Also, how can I forget the aspiring DJs who play music from their handphone? Aspiring DJs you are and I'm all for the arts man. One thing I've learnt from numerous bus rides home; when there's a whole bus load of Indians, you might wanna switch it off. Once they start on the Indian music...well, you got owned.

Am I cranky? Maybe. But balls to you.

cheers,
me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home