pain is my friend.
went into desaru to cycle for the first time yesterday..
longest and hardest that I ever cycled..
the hills didn't seem to have an ending..up and down..and up and down..
cycled till I suffered from cramps..nutrition issues that I believe can work out over the next few rides..
yesterday again showed to me why I love triathlon.
it's a ego thing for sure.
I do things that not many others would like to do.
it makes some say I'm mad..but some open their mouths in awe..
but.
it also takes me through a journey.
no doubt a journey of pain..but also of self discovery..how far you're willing to push the threshold of pain.
the mental toughness to tell yourself to go on because it's only you,no one to support you along the way.
the enjoyment also when you're cruising along..just appreciating the sights when the pain doesnt take over.
the knowledge that all the pain will come to an end and the sweet things in life just become so much sweeter.
what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
longest and hardest that I ever cycled..
the hills didn't seem to have an ending..up and down..and up and down..
cycled till I suffered from cramps..nutrition issues that I believe can work out over the next few rides..
yesterday again showed to me why I love triathlon.
it's a ego thing for sure.
I do things that not many others would like to do.
it makes some say I'm mad..but some open their mouths in awe..
but.
it also takes me through a journey.
no doubt a journey of pain..but also of self discovery..how far you're willing to push the threshold of pain.
the mental toughness to tell yourself to go on because it's only you,no one to support you along the way.
the enjoyment also when you're cruising along..just appreciating the sights when the pain doesnt take over.
the knowledge that all the pain will come to an end and the sweet things in life just become so much sweeter.
what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home