I'm back.
ok so I'm back..
I've had a whirlwind past 3 days and I still havent slowed down until today..haha..
havent really had time to really go through my photos and post up the really great ones..
I arrived ard 12pm on sat and simply proceeded to go for swim in the evening and dinner with family..long long time..
and sunday morning was a 40km ride and a trip out to town in the afternoon looking for traditional medicine cures..
and today...today was just a run,a recovery spin,and bumming around..
photos will be up.
soon.
as soon as I feel up to it.
as soon as I sleep.
because I woke at 7am today even though I slept at 1.30am.
I've had a whirlwind past 3 days and I still havent slowed down until today..haha..
havent really had time to really go through my photos and post up the really great ones..
I arrived ard 12pm on sat and simply proceeded to go for swim in the evening and dinner with family..long long time..
and sunday morning was a 40km ride and a trip out to town in the afternoon looking for traditional medicine cures..
and today...today was just a run,a recovery spin,and bumming around..
photos will be up.
soon.
as soon as I feel up to it.
as soon as I sleep.
because I woke at 7am today even though I slept at 1.30am.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home