fantastic 4..rather,only fantastic Jessica Alba
just came back from watching fantastic 4 with swimmers..wasn't that great a show as Spiderman..no plot in this one..and not much action as well..alotta slapstick comedy..plenty of laughs..
but...
*drum roll*
JESSICA ALBA IS HOT.
HOT,HOT,HOT,HOT.
man..if anything this is like Mr. and Mrs Smith..watch just for the babe..
but not worth the $9.50 la..abit shiong..haha
ever lied on the the bed and basically stone through the night..?
where the mind simply goes blank for a couple of seconds..before drifting off,not into sleep..but the kind of restlessness where everything that you tried so darn hard to not remember just comes back..
the kid who gave you shit in primary sch..
the kid whom you gave shit to in primary sch..
and everything just keeps coming in..all through the night..good,bad,beautiful,ugly..everything.
and before you know it..it's time to get outta bed..
there's no fatigue in the non-existence of sleep...
inexplicable.
sometimes it feels no one understands..
I don't even know why,I do the things I do..
when pride builds me up till I can't see my soul..
will you break down these walls...
and pull me through...
but...
*drum roll*
JESSICA ALBA IS HOT.
HOT,HOT,HOT,HOT.
man..if anything this is like Mr. and Mrs Smith..watch just for the babe..
but not worth the $9.50 la..abit shiong..haha
ever lied on the the bed and basically stone through the night..?
where the mind simply goes blank for a couple of seconds..before drifting off,not into sleep..but the kind of restlessness where everything that you tried so darn hard to not remember just comes back..
the kid who gave you shit in primary sch..
the kid whom you gave shit to in primary sch..
and everything just keeps coming in..all through the night..good,bad,beautiful,ugly..everything.
and before you know it..it's time to get outta bed..
there's no fatigue in the non-existence of sleep...
inexplicable.
sometimes it feels no one understands..
I don't even know why,I do the things I do..
when pride builds me up till I can't see my soul..
will you break down these walls...
and pull me through...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home