Saturday, June 25, 2005

parents

went out with my parents for dinner for the first time in a few weekends..long time since we've had dinner together on weekends..
being together with them..and my younger sis..watching how my sister behaves..damn..brings back plenty of memories..seems so much like me when I was her age..now I realize what an arse I must have been when I was younger..the blatant insolence..the 1 worded replies..and the difference in the way my parents reacted with them and me..my dad in those times was pretty much more hot headed and he'd bitten my sister's head off last time..while my mom would've soothed the nerves..but now seems my mom's temper fuse has shortened a wee bit while my dad's alot calmer..
at least my sis has me to watch her backside..tell my mom to cool off when I feel she's going overboard..it's more that what my elder sis did for me when I was in shit..though there are times I could wring my younger sister's neck..

listening to my mom's conversation with my aunt today...they're OLD..my mom's the youngest of her side..and she's 50+..my aunts are in their 60s..sheesh..in another 10 yrs time..oh my..LoL..but my mom's like super act cute la..sheesh..same as my dad..sa they grow older..they do more and more funny stuff..sometimes on the street also malu..

but they're my parents..they can do no wrong uh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home