staying in
staying in does have its perks..I realize this after 2 weeks of staying in my unit after I got posted there for more than half a year liao..haha
started to stay in cuz my dear old buddy got busted for something that was 50/50 his fault..so being the good roomie that I am..I decided to stay in for the 2 months that he gets punished for..
it's pretty kewl..playing soccer from 7.30-10pm..then watch TV in our sweaty disgusting states at the company restroom..then freeze our butts bathing at 12midnight..(SAF being cheapo still does not provide hot water)
but you get closer to the men while staying in..that's probably the missing link for me in the unit..both my buddy and I realized this..you interact more with the men..and get to know them better..no doubt,many are from my own batch and I daresay are the same lucky people as us,with no problems with family and money..being in JC and all..but there are also people who have tatoos right up to their butts..seriously..LoL..listening to them talk about their life experiences..pretty interesting..gives an alternative perspective to life..how they REALLY got into gang fights and had their heads busted WIDE open..and the funny shit on how they screwed up their school lives and simply played a fool on their teachers,how they simply slept through their O levels..(it's not right,but it's damn funny to listen to,I swear..)
you listen to their many sex exploits..things that might have happened right under your nose but you never realized..one of my men SWORE that he couldnt fit into the SAF issued condom when he tried to put it on in Taiwan(he called a prostitute)..after much debate,ribbing on our part and denial on his..we simply concluded that he forgot to roll down the condom,henceforth the failed attempts at putting the condom on..
sex and violence in camps..what more can I ask for when I stay in?
started to stay in cuz my dear old buddy got busted for something that was 50/50 his fault..so being the good roomie that I am..I decided to stay in for the 2 months that he gets punished for..
it's pretty kewl..playing soccer from 7.30-10pm..then watch TV in our sweaty disgusting states at the company restroom..then freeze our butts bathing at 12midnight..(SAF being cheapo still does not provide hot water)
but you get closer to the men while staying in..that's probably the missing link for me in the unit..both my buddy and I realized this..you interact more with the men..and get to know them better..no doubt,many are from my own batch and I daresay are the same lucky people as us,with no problems with family and money..being in JC and all..but there are also people who have tatoos right up to their butts..seriously..LoL..listening to them talk about their life experiences..pretty interesting..gives an alternative perspective to life..how they REALLY got into gang fights and had their heads busted WIDE open..and the funny shit on how they screwed up their school lives and simply played a fool on their teachers,how they simply slept through their O levels..(it's not right,but it's damn funny to listen to,I swear..)
you listen to their many sex exploits..things that might have happened right under your nose but you never realized..one of my men SWORE that he couldnt fit into the SAF issued condom when he tried to put it on in Taiwan(he called a prostitute)..after much debate,ribbing on our part and denial on his..we simply concluded that he forgot to roll down the condom,henceforth the failed attempts at putting the condom on..
sex and violence in camps..what more can I ask for when I stay in?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home