Hot,hot day
went out with the swimmers last night..
nice to see them again...though not all..but at least Jon,Crystal,Maybel and Eugene were there..catch up with them..see what they were doing..havent met them since Christmas Eve..after which...LoL
This morning was a blast..though a sleepy kinda blast..
woke up at 7.30 this morning to head down to Rasa Sentosa for buffet breakfast...my sis n I treat..for dad's birthday..buffet breakfast...outstanding I tell you...whoever has cash to spare..head there..wont be disappointed..heh..
saw this bag at the Solomon shop at Suntec yesterday..kewl bag..but as usual..the expensive tastes I have..damned bag cost a nice round $260...same as the Blackhawk bag I saw..this was nicer..but can carry less stuff..LoL..how la..anyone wants to sponser me?Or rather..if anyone has the website of the Solomon I see if can make online purchase..might be cheaper..I cant seem to find it..who can heeeelllpppp....
going for a run..burn off the nice food this morning..
tml go cycle..woo hoo~
nice to see them again...though not all..but at least Jon,Crystal,Maybel and Eugene were there..catch up with them..see what they were doing..havent met them since Christmas Eve..after which...LoL
This morning was a blast..though a sleepy kinda blast..
woke up at 7.30 this morning to head down to Rasa Sentosa for buffet breakfast...my sis n I treat..for dad's birthday..buffet breakfast...outstanding I tell you...whoever has cash to spare..head there..wont be disappointed..heh..
saw this bag at the Solomon shop at Suntec yesterday..kewl bag..but as usual..the expensive tastes I have..damned bag cost a nice round $260...same as the Blackhawk bag I saw..this was nicer..but can carry less stuff..LoL..how la..anyone wants to sponser me?Or rather..if anyone has the website of the Solomon I see if can make online purchase..might be cheaper..I cant seem to find it..who can heeeelllpppp....
going for a run..burn off the nice food this morning..
tml go cycle..woo hoo~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home