Sunday, April 17, 2005

15km/h winds...I think?

actually the exercise has started already..
but I'm freezing cold..bloody hell..the winds are literally turning the world upside down...
seems I've been here for 18 days already...sheesh..until now then the damn things start..and I'm still waiting for things to happen..cant they just fast forward every fuck thing so i can go back home?

if anything..getting to sit on the Spider is pretty happening..the Spider is essentially a 6 seater light strike vehicle..wearing the damn helmet is a pain though...freaking tight..prob just not used to it..then when we go round n round the mountains..the friggin S-curves..madness..nearly everyone except the Lightstrike drivers wanted to puke..LoL..show y'all the pics when I get back n learn how to post the pics..haha...

time to get back to my work..smoked out just enough to get away frm the cold..someone save me.
give me heat..but i hate the cold.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home