Sunday, April 10, 2005

Numero Uno Post

This is outstanding...
This trip has seriously got plenty of new firsts..
I have a damned blog,i have a damn friendster account..LoL
AMAZING what boredom does to a person..
AMAZING what duty drives a person to do..

sheesh.

plenty of random thoughts that kinda run through my head..
hard to put a finger down to it..
oh well..2 weeks in a foreign place with no one familiar to talk to can do this to a person i guess..
doing this while manning the stupid Ops Room.

Honestly this trip has been almost painful,to be honest..given the choice..i guess I'd rather choose to go back to Meulaboh.
I saw human spirit there.
I saw people wanting to fight back to get their lives back on track.
I saw none of the politcal bullshit that I'm seeing now.
I saw none of the ball-squeezing people employ everyday to achieve their aims without a care for others.

That previous trip.
At least I was at peace with myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home