Wednesday, August 02, 2006

now playing: papa loves mambo

was toying with a few titles but decided on this gem of a song that I found while searching for some music from Ocean's Eleven...

ah well..here I am facing the screen after a late night long run.
went to watch 'Thank You for Smoking' yesterday..smashing show..many many quotable quotes from the show, but I'll use only one.

"It doesn't matter if you're right, as long as you can make the other person appear wrong, you've won."

------------------------

went to faculty camp last week.
new friends. new aquaintances.
will these be like JC classmates whom I seem to have totally moved on from?
or will they be like my swim team?
will I find a group that I can mix with?
or will I just think that I'm in a group when I'm actually not?
frankly, sometimes I don't really care.
but this post makes it seem as though I do right?

-----------------------

my sms usage has dropped tremendously.
my messages in the inbox and their dates have the potential to tell the story of my life.
or at least the changes in my life over a period of time.
there one moment. gone the next.
refilled with empty messages.
I miss you.

"There's a fine line between faith and denial."

I sure as hell hope I'm on the right side.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home