Friday, October 14, 2005

rusty rusty

after a good 1 hour of fiddling around...I finally got the stupid radio blog up and running on my blog..that's a good guage of how long it's been since I touched my HTML..sheesh..
the instructions were kinda vauge on how they install it,so I banged the damn wall alotta times..
but cheers to my room mate who's a GOD in html stuff and has his own domain registered,so I can dump my shit there..and cheers again to him to holding my hand so I dont bang anymore damned walls.

so as I was doing up the stupid radio blog,I decided maybe it was time to update Wen's link to her blog..LoL..so there we go..

we're UPDATED!
haha...

right..this song if y'all recognize comes from Zhang Hui Mei's "Jie Tuo"..cool english version ya?took me a while to find this song too..

enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home