late..late..
conversation with my bro brought back memories just now..
huge flood of them.
so here's to you
why do birds,suddenly appear..?
everytime,you are near..?
just like me,they long to be,
close to you.
you know I can't smile,without you.
I can't smile,without you.
I can't sleep,and I can't eat,
I'm finding it hard,to do anything..
You see I feel sad,when you're sad..
I feel glad,when you're glad..
if you,only knew..what I'm going through...
I just can't smile,without you.
it's been a long while.
huge flood of them.
so here's to you
why do birds,suddenly appear..?
everytime,you are near..?
just like me,they long to be,
close to you.
you know I can't smile,without you.
I can't smile,without you.
I can't sleep,and I can't eat,
I'm finding it hard,to do anything..
You see I feel sad,when you're sad..
I feel glad,when you're glad..
if you,only knew..what I'm going through...
I just can't smile,without you.
it's been a long while.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home