Wednesday, May 25, 2005

rain..rain..rain..

yesterday's guard duty was a wash out.
rained from 10 all the way to this morning..
much as I bitch about guard duty..the peacefulness of the night always gives time to clear out thoughts..

how many procrastinations in my life have i done to cause a serious impact?
how many times I wished I could've turned back time to do things that are actually important?
how many times I wanna turn back time to right the wrongs I did?

then a nice clap of thunder slapped me outta my depression..haha..can't live in the past..actually wrong..can think about it..but once that takes over your life..that's when problems start.

memories create and mould the person.
but the seeing too far into the future makes one takes steps that they might have not taken had they not seen what they thought they saw.
anticipation breeds only disappointment.
live for the present.

how many times have I told people that I care about I really love them?
one.
but the the rest now..
I love y'all.

cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home