Wednesday, May 11, 2005

ponder.

I need an aim in my life now..wandering around just aint doing it for me..seems my days just pass and they pass and they pass..not as though I need to achieve something outta this world...
seems that my life is at this void..this turning point where I dont know where I'm headed towards..or where I'm supposed to be even at this point of time..maybe all my life I seem to be actively involved in one thing or another..in some team event or I always have friends that do things together with all the time..yet now schedules are all different...everyone has different priorities..everyone's free at different times..there's just so much that I seem to want to do..but can never seem to be done..

how can this problem be sorted out?

this is really tough..

need something...?
need someone..?
just to sort out the void.
someone who can analyse this?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home