Friday, February 01, 2008

I seem to have lost the ability and thought process to put together long, insightful posts.
Or maybe I never had those abilities in the first place. The mumble jumble ring-a-ding-dong flashes of brilliance that used to piece together like a well oiled machinery seems to have slightly broken down. Countless times I have started on a piece of writing only to stop. Maybe I'm trying too hard.

I read what I just wrote and hardly does it stand out more to me how badly this has regressed. Sometimes trying hard pays off, obviously in other times it doesn't. All you get maybe is a light tap that..'hey, maybe...you know...well you know.'

Sorry, but I'm just abit tired.

/edit: I think I'm going to train hard later. Train really hard. If that doesn't make it better, then nothing will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home