massive pain.
I would like to talk about the morning's marathon experience..but enough about race reports.
suffice to say it was another very very painful experience,the most painful of the lot so far.
but another very rewarding journey of self-discovery.
another new limit discovered.
not one that I'm keen to push again anytime soon.
---------------------------------------------------
I was watching the TV premiere of Lord of the Rings just now.
there was a very poignant moment.
'Now is the time,the time to prove your oaths to land and lord true!'
maybe I'm just a little old school, but that sent shudders down the spine.
if the call comes one day, will we fulfill our oaths?
suffice to say it was another very very painful experience,the most painful of the lot so far.
but another very rewarding journey of self-discovery.
another new limit discovered.
not one that I'm keen to push again anytime soon.
---------------------------------------------------
I was watching the TV premiere of Lord of the Rings just now.
there was a very poignant moment.
'Now is the time,the time to prove your oaths to land and lord true!'
maybe I'm just a little old school, but that sent shudders down the spine.
if the call comes one day, will we fulfill our oaths?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home