maybe I shouldn't have pumped my fist THAT hard.
I'm getting suckered in.
it's pretty amusing that the source of some form of happiness in my life came from an A- achieved in one of my reports.
I think I need to get a grip.
but at least I can look at myself and laugh at the incredulity of the situation.
you know when I stop laughing at myself, that's when I'm in serious trouble.
when was the last time you laughed at yourself?
it's pretty amusing that the source of some form of happiness in my life came from an A- achieved in one of my reports.
I think I need to get a grip.
but at least I can look at myself and laugh at the incredulity of the situation.
you know when I stop laughing at myself, that's when I'm in serious trouble.
when was the last time you laughed at yourself?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home