oh, so school has started?
so today marks the end of the first week of school.
I'm really sorry that I cannot regal you with tales of my exploits in school.
there simply hasn't been anything significant that I can speak of, or maybe it's just me.
it's been nice meeting up with old friends and having lunch with them, though a few would really beg to differ.
15days to go.
Must hold out.
------------------------------------
human relationships are funny things.
it's impressive how you can not talk much to a person previously almost 2 years ago, know that person as an aquaintance, meet sporadically over the past 2 years, and yet get along when you meet in school as though not a day passed.
it's kinda cool.
not everything that happens has to have a reason, does it?
I'm really sorry that I cannot regal you with tales of my exploits in school.
there simply hasn't been anything significant that I can speak of, or maybe it's just me.
it's been nice meeting up with old friends and having lunch with them, though a few would really beg to differ.
15days to go.
Must hold out.
------------------------------------
human relationships are funny things.
it's impressive how you can not talk much to a person previously almost 2 years ago, know that person as an aquaintance, meet sporadically over the past 2 years, and yet get along when you meet in school as though not a day passed.
it's kinda cool.
not everything that happens has to have a reason, does it?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home