cannot move.
realize I cannot make my muscles twitch fast anymore.
I can no longer sprint in the pool.
I took 18secs to cover 25m.
EIGHTEEN?
when I used to take 11-12secs.
those damned muscles aren't doing their jobs.
I actually had other stuff in my mind that I wanted to post about, but going to the toilet and coming out with the sky opening the floodgates, everything just disappeared.
staring at the rain kinda wiped my brain out.
total blankness.
kaput.
I might look back at my blog when I'm old and wrinkly and be amazed/amused at the randomness of some of the posts I've made.
I don't get bored that easily.
I can no longer sprint in the pool.
I took 18secs to cover 25m.
EIGHTEEN?
when I used to take 11-12secs.
those damned muscles aren't doing their jobs.
I actually had other stuff in my mind that I wanted to post about, but going to the toilet and coming out with the sky opening the floodgates, everything just disappeared.
staring at the rain kinda wiped my brain out.
total blankness.
kaput.
I might look back at my blog when I'm old and wrinkly and be amazed/amused at the randomness of some of the posts I've made.
I don't get bored that easily.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home