Saturday, March 04, 2006

grounded.

I dont believe this..
I'm becoming 21 soon and I'm grounded..
by a stupid ankle..

I haven't stepped outta the house since I reached home on Tuesday..that's..FOUR WHOLE DAYS..I'm seriously growing mad..I swear the tree outside my house probably has grown a meter taller from tuesday.
*growl*

anyways..
"johari,nohari,bullshitty."
haha..sorry sam,no disrespect intended..

would knowing what people think of you affect how you'd behave towards them in future? sure as hell it would..be it consciously or sub-consciously..how many times has someone told you,"eh, she/he said..." after which you watched your actions around the person just a tad lil bit more?ESPECIALLY it's someone that you kinda like..not in the romantic sense..but someone that you'd really like to be good friends with?yeah..but by watching yourself..are you really being yourself anymore?or are you just putting up an image that you'd hope that person would like better than the original you? so where would you be coming from?is peer appraisal really such a major factor?
that being said..are you going to come off as one helluva obnoxious bastard if you're constantly, "It's my way or the highway..." yeap..it's a very fine line to tread upon the self-confidence and arrogance factor..though more often than not..you're probably going to get labelled as the latter. I'm no Messiah in this..but,

if you cant handle what people are going to say about you in an objective manner.."Ignorance is bliss."

disclaimer:
I dont mean to say that everyone's opinions are bollocks..I'd be first to say that everyone's entitled to their opinions,good or bad..I have plenty of opinions myself..haha..I'd say take everything with a pinch of salt..and let yourself be the best judge..be man/woman enough to stand up and say you've screwed up..but dont bend yourself backwards to accomodate what you KNOW is wrong..just cuz of what other people's opinions might become of you..

because ultimately...I know the only people I answer to,
Dad,
Mom,
wife/husband,(in future..)
whichever God you worship.
me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home