what I want..
so you see bro..
here's my case for my present.
after all we've been best buds for..8 years?
from you being a pain in the neck..oops..having the pain in the neck..
to making sure that we caught Star Wars mania together..
being so close friends we are..spending the best times of our lives together fighting in SISPEC..going through universal rounds together..'bang! bang!'
surely I deserve something nice and significant for my 21st birthday too?
actually I was thinking of upgrading my bicycle's wheelset..so let's start the calculations..
from now till my birthday is a nice 4 months..which works out to about..120 days..
2 dollars a day..works to $240..just nice..I'll top it off to about $300 which is just nice for my new wheelset.
I promise to hold your hand,
watch romantic love movies with you,
pick up your phone calls everynight,
kiss(UGH) you maybe once a year..
but I seriously draw the line at pre-maritial sex.
I promise when your brithday comes,I'll make it worth your while..
I know you wish to have a Laser,but you also know I cant afford it..so as for you buying a part of my bike for me,the wheels..I'll buy you a part too..
the most important part..
the rudder.
and the songs are getting a lil bit boring..so in the spirit of christmas..
and to have a nice christmassy feel...
here's my case for my present.
after all we've been best buds for..8 years?
from you being a pain in the neck..oops..having the pain in the neck..
to making sure that we caught Star Wars mania together..
being so close friends we are..spending the best times of our lives together fighting in SISPEC..going through universal rounds together..'bang! bang!'
surely I deserve something nice and significant for my 21st birthday too?
actually I was thinking of upgrading my bicycle's wheelset..so let's start the calculations..
from now till my birthday is a nice 4 months..which works out to about..120 days..
2 dollars a day..works to $240..just nice..I'll top it off to about $300 which is just nice for my new wheelset.
I promise to hold your hand,
watch romantic love movies with you,
pick up your phone calls everynight,
kiss(UGH) you maybe once a year..
but I seriously draw the line at pre-maritial sex.
I promise when your brithday comes,I'll make it worth your while..
I know you wish to have a Laser,but you also know I cant afford it..so as for you buying a part of my bike for me,the wheels..I'll buy you a part too..
the most important part..
the rudder.
and the songs are getting a lil bit boring..so in the spirit of christmas..
and to have a nice christmassy feel...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home